About "Who's Your Gladys?"
Hello and Welcome!
Every-customer-oriented business has their own Gladys, someone who demands more than most companies are able or willing to give, one who pushes front-line service representatives’ buttons, one who requires a higher degree of skill to manage. One who’s, let’s just say “difficult.” Yet how is it that some businesses prove able to not only satisfy their Gladys, but turn her into one of their most loyal, utterly pleased customers?
Who’s Your Gladys?
How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan
Marilyn Suttle & Lori Jo Vest
Filled with inspiring real-life case studies, Who’s Your Gladys reveals how large and small companies from a variety of industries avoid creating difficult customers in the first place. Readers will discover how they can:
- Create a culture that values compassionate connection with their customers
- Use creative problem solving and emotional management skills to turn challenging situations into opportunities to strengthen relationships
- Form strong bonds by paying close attention to people’s needs
- Customize service to different market segments and
- Cement unbreakable customer relationships with anyone.
Marilyn Suttle (Novi, MI) is the founder of Suttle Enterprises LLC, through which she has taught thousands of people across the country how to have happier, more productive relationships with customers.
Lori Jo Vest ( Troy , MI ) has been involved in relationship-based sales and customer service for over 20 years, most recently as a conversation manager at Organic Inc.
Please visit our blog for weekly articles to help you and your staff bring out the best in your Gladys. We value your input and look forward to reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by.